Mar 1, 2011

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

A recent picture of Moi!


Well the above picture is as recent as it gets. clicked on 26 Feb, 2011 (Saturday) when we all went out to a mall. I am just busy reading the menu, when my brother clicked it with his SLR.

You might be wondering why am blabbering about things, which hardly make sense to you. But Trust me, it does to me.

I read my own freakishly depressing blog, before taking up this tag. Am so glad that I have locked the blog from public view, but some memories are too good and create a smile on a dry day. My hope is that this tag will too, atleast 2 years from now :-)

15 interesting facts about Moi!

  1. I read excessively. I read a minimum of 8 to 10 books a month. Maybe due to the quantity I loose out on the author / book name. The fact is I don't care to read the name / author as long as the book is interesting. :)
  2. I have an impressive memory power, which am forever grateful to.
  3. I always worry myself sick, if people close to me take time to respond (Includes my mom not picking up the call, when I call from work). I have the imagination of the worst kind.
  4. I like to lead. People, Conversations, Projects. You Name it!
  5. I am highly authoritative and obsessively controlling. (Just the closest few bare the brunt)
  6. I chew on my fingernails and/or break my knuckles when am tensed.
  7. I cannot for the life of me be idle. I need a book/ game or something to occupy me all the time.
  8. My morale/ confidence can go from extremely low to overtly high in minutes. Sadly, it works vice versa too :P
  9. I am very short tempered. But don't hold grudges.
  10. I can forgive very easily.
  11. I crave for security in my life.
  12. I am super sensitive.
  13. I never cry in front of people. (However close!)
  14. I tell a lot of white lies.
  15. I miss my dad more than I have ever admitted or expressed. I always feel life has been hugely unfair to me.

No comments: